Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Communism is NOT Dead!

Charlotte Iserbyt Speech In Memphis, TN, October 2014

"The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated."
(Mark Twain)

I gave a noteworthy speech in Memphis this past year where I made the case the Communism is NOT dead, especially in the realm of education. This statement could not be more important. For years we have all heard the myth that Communism is dead. Not true!

To listen to my speech follow this trail. First go to my talk in Memphis titled "Charter Schools Trojan Horse":

Click HERE to watch
You may wonder what is going on in the beginning of my talk (between 4 min. 48 sec. and 4 min. 54 seconds). The following two You Tube clips were included in my talk, shown on a screen during my presentation. They were not able to be included in production of You Tube of my Memphis talk.

So here they are. They are important to flesh out the meaning of my presentation.

First, listen to the Rudkowski interview, posted on YouTube under the title "The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America":
Click HERE to watch

Second, listen and watch the Reed Hastings talk.
Netflix CEO. Reed Hastings
Keynote Speaker, CCSA Conference 2014
California Charter Schools Association
Published on Youtube Mar 4, 2014
Watch Reed Hasting by clicking on this link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBMNllBviQU
This Reed Hastings talk is also transcribed and posted on my blog Charters Kill True ChoiceThe End of Representative Government... The Beginning of Global "Governance"

In case you think that Communism is dead, think again. Simply watch Reed Hastings speak, or read the transcript of his talk. And weep. . . .

We've all heard the phrase "There's a sucker born every minute" -- don't be one!